1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis System
1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis System / 1000GPD RO System / Industrial RO system
Puritech 1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis System is part of a family of reverse osmosis units specifically designed for operation with fresh and brackish feed waters having TDS values below 1,500ppm. Customers can access these Models with permeate output of 125 liters/hr as shown in the specifications.
The reverse osmosis systems have been widely used for commercial purposes such as treatment of wastewater, desalination, minerals reclamation, and purification of water. If you have been searching for the best and most efficient Industrial RO system, then you have landed at the right place. At Puritech, we provide the best quality RO water units that can meet your needs, expectations, and budget.
We provide the highest standard and compact commercial reverse osmosis system at an affordable pricing range. All our RO systems are highly durable and we guarantee that they can be last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
- Specialized Micro-Computer Controller
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Super-Quiet BWI 1-6 Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Low Energy Consumption
- High Flow Low-Energy Membrane
- Low Maintenance
- Compact Space Saving Design
- RO micro-computer controller with permeate TDS readout
- 300PSI stainless steel membrane housing+PE end caps
- Shimge BWI 1-6 multistage pump for 800GPD
- 5-micron sediment pre-filter x 1
- Puritech rotameter for permeate and concentrate stream
- Puritech pressure gauges for prefilter feed and
- RO feed High-pressure switch
- Electro-plated SS304 skid frame
Shimge BWI 1-6 Horizontal Multistage Pump
1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis System uses BWI, stainless steel horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps are non-self-priming pumps used for transporting liquid. They are classified into two kinds: cylinder type and sectional type. They adopt horizontal motor and alloy mechanical seal, which makes the replacement more convenient. The overflowing part of the horizontal process pump is made of stainless steel 304, applicable for light-corrosion medium. Relying on the high efficiency, energy-saving performance, reliable quality, wide usable range, our products receive great popularity after being launched.
Application Limits of Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
- Temperature range of medium: Normal type 0~+68 ̊C, hot water type 0~+120 ̊C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 ̊C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- When the density or viscosity of the transmission medium exceeds that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high power.
- pH: 6.5 to 8.5
Application Fields of Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
- Air conditioner system
- Cooling System
- Industrial cleansing
- Environmental application
- Water processing (Water purification) Fertilization/measuring system
- Other special applications
Optional Available on Request
- Full-enclosed and ventilating two-pole standard motor
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage (50Hz): Single phase 220V; Three-phase: 380V or 220V
Vontron ULP21-4041 Reverse Osmosis Membrane
1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis System also uses vontron ULP21-4021 ultra low-pressure membrane delivers high permeate flows and salt rejection at lower raw water pressures, compared to regular low-pressure membrane elements. The high salt rejection and low working pressure result in up to 30% lower energy consumption compared to standard elements.
Vontron ULP 4021 series of low-pressure membrane elements are based on a 10.3 bar (150 PSI) test pressure.
- Salt Rejection: 99%*
- Permeate Flow: 950 gpd (3.6 m3/day)*
- Membrane Area: 36 ft2.
- Diameter / Length: 4 inch / 21 inch.
*Test conditions: 1500 mg/l NaCl, 10.3 bar (150 psi), 25 °C (77 °F), pH 7.5, recovery rate 8%.
*Pre-treatment must be used to protect the membrane (softener, antiscalant dosing pump, sand filter, carbon filter, 5 mic cartridge fitler …etc).
Vontron ULP 4021 membrane is suitable for water purification applications of water sources with salt concentrations lower than 2000 ppm, such as surface water, underground water, tap water, and municipal water.
Commercial Application of 1000GPD RO System:
- Drinking water.
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries, and car wash.
- Spot free rinse, used for window cleaning and solar panel cleaning
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, Hemodialysis, and electronics
- Sterilisers and autoclaves.
- Chemical industry.
- Aquarium water treatment.
- Boiler and cooling towers make up water.
- Pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production.
Compatible with reverse osmosis membrane types:*
Filmtec TW30-4021 / Filmtec XLE-4021 / GE Desal AG4021 / Hydranautics ESPA4-4021 / Toray CSM RE4021-BE.
*Check the datasheet for each membrane.
- Max. working pressure: 600 psi (4.14MPa)
- Max. Feedwater flow: 16 GPM (3.6 m3/h)
- Max. Temperature of Feedwater: 45˚C
- Max. Feedwater SDI15: 5.
- Max. Feed Water Total Hardness: 10 ppm (softener or antiscalant should be used).
- pH Range of Feedwater during Continuous Operation: 310
- pH Range of Feed Water during Chemical Cleaning: 212
- Residual chlorine Concentration of feed water 0.1ppm Max.
- Pressure drop of single membrane element: 15psi (0.1MPa)
1000 GPD RO System uses the Pressure Switch for regulating, monitoring pressure gauges and this pressure wsitch has a wide range of industrial applications.
- Ultra-short bounce time
- Compact dimensions
- Shock and impact resistant
- Operating Differential Pressure: 7.00 bars
- Operating Pressure Range: -0.2 bars
- Operating Vacuum Pressure: 7.00 bars
- Operation Mode: OFF-NONE-ON
- Outlet Operating Pressure Range: -0.2 to 7 bars
- Size: 12 x 6 x 6
- Switch Type: Pressure Switch
- Upper-Temperature Rating: 40.00 ˚C
4021 Stainless Steel Membrane Housing
4-inch x 21-inch Membrane Housing is used to hold 40-inch x 21-inch Membranes for RO, NF, UF, and MF.
Low Price, Durable, Easy to Install, and DIY Reverse Osmosis Membrane Housing.
- Housing Material: 304 Stainless.
- Element Size: 4″ X 21″
- Max Working Pressure: 300 PSI.
- Recommended Feed Water TDS: Below 2000 ppm.
- End Cap Material: Glass Reinforced Polyimide.
- O-Ring Material: EPDM
- Feed End Port: 3/4” BSP female
- Concentrate End Port: 3/4” BSP female.
- Permeate (Product) End Port: 1/2” BSP female.
- End Closure Type: U-Clamp.