Learn more about us…
Throughout our business history there were always these few things that helped us the most in becoming a household name in Water purification and treatment services in South Africa and beyond. We mean those quality characteristics, which define whether a company is efficient and successful or not… For us, the majority of it lies within the quality of our team:
- All of our Technicians are industry-certified
- Each of them has a 5 years + experience in all kinds of Water purfication fixings
- Our team has 8 technicians in total. So regardless of how many customer calls a day we get, be sure that we’ll be at your location without the slightest delay
- Each technician works only with the latest tools, equipment, and fixtures
- We assess their work quality and customer’s feedback on a monthly basis, just to improve as far as possible
A brother of the company’s founder, Mr. Eugene Naidoo is an avid technician himself…
Trained and Worked at suppliers factory in Rotek, Taiwan, He is able to quickly find faults quickly on our water treatment systems, Eugene leads our efforts in the industrial water plants.
It’s all thanks to his leadership, attention to details and a practical experience of the “field work” that our company maintains the biggest water treatment service in South Africa, based in Centurion, near Midrand…
Kylan Govender is a junior technician boasting of his unique skills and talent in fixing systems and plumbing.
He’s been with us well since 2017, he is one of our Junior technicians, gaining more experience fast in fixing RO Systems.
He has came a long way since he was only an intern and now he’s not just a junior technician, but also a fast learning and skilled one.
His service visits tally stands tall at a proud 70 mark.
We’ve hired Kelvin just a few years ago, as he had a vital skill that we were looking for at that moment – fixing the commercial reverse osmosis systems, water bar equipment and emergencies…
Since that time Kelvin has proven himself to be a young, but a crucial part of our big friendly team of technician.
His expertise levels and his skillfulness and fast timing are just a few of his positive traits which we praise.
In addition to that, Kelvin supervises all the commercial services that we offer!