What is Alkaline Water
Do you understand the term ionization of water? In fact, that is a technique in which the water is broken into ions or separated into ions. Both basic as well as acidic ions are present in the water and are separated from one another by the electrolysis phenomenon.
A water ionizer separates the alkaline ions from the acidic ions and it is because of its function that it is named an alkaline water ionizer. It works in all the situations and but the situation of filtered water or water that has been processed through the RO system comes into view. In such a situation with lesser mineral content the ionizing effect of the electrolysis phenomenon is minimized to zero.
The processing or operation of an alkaline post filter begins from the translation of large water clusters into the ones of comparatively mini size so that they can be easily digested by the body cells. Because of the anti-oxidant nature of the operation, it manages the cells to keep healthy.
Wrinkled free and young skin is maintained if you consume ionized water regularly this is because the body cells are rinsed with water rich in alkaline ions (that have accurate pH value) which plays an important role in maintaining the nature and looks of the skin. With the consumption of ionized and alkaline water the threat of cancer and other diseases.
Specification Of the Alkaline Post Filter
|Product||T33 Filter Cartridge||Temperature||0 ~ 45ºC|
|Size||10 Inch Filter||Type||Big T33|
|Filter Fitness||0.1μm||Pore Size||1/4″|
- shut off the water supply.
- note the flow direction on the filter.
- connect the supply pipe to the inlet side of the filter, tighten firmly. Use two wrenches to tighten tubing.
- flush 4 Gallons of water through the filter.
- shut off water connect filter outlet to supply line tighten firmly use two wrenches.
- turn on the water check for any leaking possibilities tightens fittings if leaks occur.
Filter cartridge improves water quality and protects the purification system with high purification efficiency. For the difference in water quality, the filter life span is different. In general, the PP filter cartridge should be replaced every 3 months, activated carbon filter cartridge every 6 months.
- Better adsorbability in the T33 filter cartridge.
- Removing the chlorine, odor, and organics in water.
- Not releasing filter carbon powder.
- The low-pressure difference, stable flow.
A. Drinking water filtration B. Electroplate liquid filtration
C. Industrial water filtration D. Related food industry