T33 Sediment Filter
T33 Sediment Filters
The polypropylene sediment removal filter cartridge is constructed by three layers three of heat melting polypropylene. Compared to monolayer, the application life of PP melt blown filter cartridge with three layers is much longer. Therefore, the maintenance of the filters can be cut down a lot Using the right heating way for PP fiber, can reduce the filtering resistance a lot and enlarge the water flow much The uniform space of fiber can achieve an excellent filtering effect As the filter cartridge is only made from polypropylene, the resistance to chemical reagents for both organic solvent and the inorganic solvent is all good.
If the RO system is not equipped with a polypropylene sediment removal filter, the raw water directly enters the RO membrane. Excessive particles, precipitates, microorganisms, and bacterial viruses that are not treated will block in the RO membrane, and the life of the RO membrane will be shortened, which will also affect the quality of the final water.
The function of the polypropylene sediment removal filter cartridge filter is to separate substances or particles from the liquid. The cartridge filter is a medium to filtrate a substance that flows with liquid. Cartridge filter in this project focuses on a water filtration system that usually used at houses and small-scale industries. The volume flow rate relates to the pressure of the water that flows through the pipe system. Cartridge filters function as a media that reduced pressure from the water flow and call pressure drop. Sediment sand particles function as particles that flow with the water and will filtrate with a cartridge filter. Sediment sand makes contact on the surface of the cartridge filter depend on the volume flow rate of water. The cartridge will be clogged because of sediment sand clog on the surface of the cartridge filter when tried to enter the cartridge filter. This situation makes the filtration system has different pressure on the entrance and the exit of the cartridge housing. Different pressure call pressure drop represents the pressure drop of the cartridge. The pressure drop can relate to the volume flow rate and determining the life span and maximum condition of the cartridge filter. The maximum clogging condition happens because the pressure of the cartridge filter does not increase anymore and the cartridge filter has fully clogged with sediment sand.
- 100% polypropylene construction compatible with the broad range of liquids
- Manufactured FDA-listed materials
- Lengths up to 40 inches
- 2 to 100-micron retention
- High flow and long life for low maintenance
- Various designs: plug-in type, with or without a skeleton
- Fixed pore structure eliminates dirt unloading
- Multiple O-ring materials/end configurations choices to fit most filter housings
- Higher temperature and pressure available with molded center core design
FREE OF RESINS, LUBRICANTS, BINDERS & ANTI-STATIC AGENTS
- Filter media: Polypropylene (PP)
- Inner core: Polypropylene (PP)
- End caps: Polypropylene (PP)
- Cage: Polypropylene (PP)
- Gaskets/O-Rings options: Buna-N, EPDM, Silicone, Viton, Teflon
- Max. temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Recommended differential pressure: 35 psi (2.4 bar)
- Micron ratings: 5.0µm
Manufactured with a true graded density, these elements exhibit a high void volume that results in low clean differential pressure losses and excellent dirt holding capacity when compared to similarly rated elements. Each cartridge is complete with integral support for maximum strength. The superior structure remains integral even under severe operating conditions and is less prone to media migration and breakthrough often found on other unsupported spunbonded products.
Our cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in the following features:
Available from 1 to 50um Consistent reliable performance
- One-piece high strength all polypropylene support core
- High void volume, resulting in low clean p and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Endcap welded directly to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fiber matrix minimizes fiber migration
- One-piece construction up to 1016mm (40") ADVANTAGE grade featuring molded end caps and rigid outer support cage Optional glass filled core and end caps for high strength/temperature applications
- 100% Polypropylene
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- WRAS listed and Reg 31 approved or use in UK potable water supplies.
The filter cartridge fibers are brown continuously onto a central support core, without the need for binders, resins, or lubricants. This results in a one-piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from closely controlled fiber production in manufacturing and also the process environment which ensures a consistent and reliable high-quality element.
Elements are available up to 1016mm(40") in length, either double open-ended or with most common end cap fittings, and also in 10" and 20" B-BLUE sizes.
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements Frange of Nominal ratings from 1 to 150um
- Thermal bonding process minimizes media migration and ensures minimal extractables ADVANTAGE grade featuring molded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- B-BLUE large diameter cartridges available in all grades