When you consider purchasing this system, you need to know the following information as it is very important.
This system requires a pretreatment setup for it to perform like it was designed to.
Below, the sketch shows a basic pretreatment setup with the reverse osmosis system.
The above pretreatment setup is not guaranteed to work unless recommended by a sales agent according to the water analysis report from a lab.
A water analysis report is very important as it determines the pretreatment setup needed to be installed before the reverse osmosis system. As you can see on the sketch above, the pretreatment consists of a Sand/Glass Filter, Carbon Filter, and Antiscalant Dosing system.
Pretreatment setups can consist of even more items installed before the reverse osmosis system. Below is a list of items that could be required as per the water analysis report.
- Chlorine Dosing System
- Ultrafiltration System
- Dmi-65 Iron Removal Media Filter System
- Ozone Generator
- Flocculant System
Once all the equipment has been purchased, you will need a qualified technician to put together the complete setup. We have our own qualified technicians train by the manufacturers of the equipment to do the installation running of the setup. Should you require us to install the system for you, a quote with the installation fee will be sent to you by the sales agent in charge.
Training can also be offered to the guys you want to be the ones installing your setup instead of our technicians.
500 Litres Per Hour Industrial RO System
The 500 Litres Per Hour Industrial RO system is suitable for applications requiring depth filtration. More than 99% of all microorganisms, progeny, particulates, organics with a molecular weight greater than 300, and up to 95% of all dissolved inorganic contaminants from the feed water are removed.
500LPH RO plant saves money, time, hassle and live healthier with safe, ensuring a smooth-running system that is free from noises, leaks, and clogs, With 1 decade of experience in RO design and production, is committed to producing top-performing, competitively priced RO plant.
- 3 pressure gauges
- 3 flowmeters
- 2 adjust valve
- 1 large water filter
- Specialized Micro-Computer Controller
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in China
- Feed Water TDS: <1500ppm
- Recovery Rate: 34-75%
- Vessel Array: 1:1
- Vessel Size: 4040 x 2
- Permeate Flow Rate (GPD/LPM): 2.1/7.9
- Feed Connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Permeate Connection: 1/2”
- Concentrate Connection: 1/2”
- Flush Connection: 1/2”
- Pump Type & Motor HP: Multistage 2HP
- Gross Dimension (cm): 69 x 63 147
- Gross Weight (kg): 88
Application of The Industrial RO System
- High-quality drinking water for residential quarters
- Meets the demand for high-quality drinking water in high-grade residential quarters. Support drinking purified water 24 hours a day.
- Purified water production plant
- It can be equipped with a full-automatic filling machine to form a full-automatic barrelled water production line.
- Raw material water for the food industry
- For example, the mixing of additives, ingredients, soup, or juice. The pure water can improve the taste and inhibit the growth of organic matter, and improve the shelf life of products.
- Water preparation for dairy, beverage, and wine industry
- It is suggested to adopt a two-stage reverse osmosis device to prevent poor taste caused by foreign matters in the water.
- Water for the chemical industry
- It is used in the proportion of chemical raw liquid, chemical product manufacturing, chemical circulating water, etc. Pure water can effectively prevent additional chemical reaction and quality deviation caused by excessive ions in water.
- Boiler water for the power industry
- It can supply pure water for boiler, coal-fired boilers, the low-pressure boiler power system in Factories and mines. So as to improve production efficiency and prolong the service life of the equipment.