When you consider purchasing this system, you need to know the following information as it is very important.
This system requires a pretreatment setup for it to perform like it was designed to.
Below, the sketch shows a basic pretreatment setup with the reverse osmosis system.
The above pretreatment setup is not guaranteed to work unless recommended by a sales agent according to the water analysis report from a lab.
A water analysis report is very important as it determines the pretreatment setup needed to be installed before the reverse osmosis system. As you can see on the sketch above, the pretreatment consists of a Sand/Glass Filter, Carbon Filter, and Antiscalant Dosing system.
Pretreatment setups can consist of even more items installed before the reverse osmosis system. Below is a list of items that could be required as per the water analysis report.
- Chlorine Dosing System
- Ultrafiltration System
- Dmi-65 Iron Removal Media Filter System
- Ozone Generator
- Flocculant System
Once all the equipment has been purchased, you will need a qualified technician to put together the complete setup. We have our own qualified technicians train by the manufacturers of the equipment to do the installation running of the setup. Should you require us to install the system for you, a quote with the installation fee will be sent to you by the sales agent in charge.
Training can also be offered to the guys you want to be the ones installing your setup instead of our technicians.
500 Litres Per Hour Industrial RO System In A Cabinet
Black Cabinet Series Industrial RO Systems are designed to produce low dissolved solids product water from the tap or well water. These systems use a high efficiency, low energy membranes, and run at high recovery offering low maintenance and operational costs. They incorporate carbon filters for chlorine removal, and sediment pre-filtration prior to the RO for a packaged unit that is ready to run out of the box.
- Over 10 years of experience is reflected in our quality.
- Compact, Heavy Duty, Powder Coated Frame.
- Proven components used throughout the system.
- Conservatively engineered for reliable long term performance.
- Factory tested to ensure trouble-free operation.
Why Puritech Company?
- Over 10,000 commercial/industrial systems in operation.
- From packaged systems to custom-engineered Industrial Reverse Osmosis systems, we can take care of your needs.
- We are one of the few companies that have the expertise to provide Reverse Osmosis systems for drinking water, boiler feed-water, seawater, desalination, ultrapure water, USP water, and water reuse.
- We stock more components for all sizes of Industrial RO system than any other company.
- We have earned an enviable reputation for our product quality, performance reliability, and business integrity.
Features Of The Industrial RO System
- Thin Film Composite Membranes in SS Vessels
- Blue Carbon block and 5M/1M Sediment Prefilters in Housings.
- Automatic Inlet Feed Solenoid Valve
- System & Recycle Control Valves
- Low-Pressure Pump Protection
- High-Pressure RO Pump
- (4) Pressure Gauges: System Pressure, Concentrate Pressure, Filter In, and Filter Out.
- (3) Panel Mounted Flow Meters: Permeate, Concentrate, and Recycle Flow.
- Powder Coated Carbon Steel Frame
- Boxed and Palletised for Shipment
- Automatic Microprocessor Controller
- Monitors and/or Controls
- Inlet Valve
- Low-Pressure Switch
- Feed Water Flush at System Shut-Down
- Pre-Treatment Backwash/Lockout
- System On/Off According to Tank Level
- (Floats Purchased Separately)
4,000 GPD Industrial RO System
- 20” Big Blue Carbon Block Filters (3 pcs) 5/1 Micron Sediment Filter, GAC Filter
- 4040 Length Thin Film Reverse Osmosis Membranes in SS Housings
- 116= 110v, 1ph, 60hz
- 216= 220/230v, 1ph, 60hz
- 215 = 220/230v, 1ph, 50hz
Recommended Pre-Treatment Equipment:
All pretreatment equipment and SDI test kits are available from Applied Membranes.
- Water Softener: Hardness must be removed if present in feed water prior to the RO system to avoid scaling the membranes.
- Multimedia filter: If feed water exceeds <1 NTU turbidity or silt density index (SDI) of 3, media filter pretreatment recommended.
- Systems rated at 77°F (25°C) using 1000 ppm sodium chloride solution operating at approx. 200 psi.
- Capacity Basis: 24 hrs/day
- Minimum feed pressure to RO System: 40-60 PSI.
- RO System capacity changes significantly with water temperature
- Low-Pressure Shutdown/Auto Restart
- Power On/ Pretreatment Lockout
- Storage Tank Full/System Flush
Applications Of The Industrial RO System
- Spot Free Rinse/Car Wash/Water Stores/Whole House/Hotels Breweries/Restaurants / Laboratories/Large Office/Institutions / Ice Makers/Humidification/Misting / Commercial Manufacturing/Rinse Water / And a wide variety of other applications
* Minimum recovery rate is calculated based on no concentrate recirculation, it is possible to increase the overall recovery rate by increasing the concentrate circulation flow.
** Permeate flow rate can vary depending on the type of membrane, raw water quality, and recovery rate.