Puritech filtration equipment features an excellent design with high-quality components to offer high performance. Puritech systems are designed for the longest life span with minimum energy consumption. Experience greater savings with lower maintenance and operation costs when you install Puritech filtration equipment.
Advantages of Puritech Water Softeners
- Durable filament wound mineral tanks consisting of a rotationally molded polyethylene liner and a high-strength epoxy/fiberglass outer shell. Tanks are corrosion resistant and are an NSF-approved component.
- Brine tanks and cabinet enclosures are constructed of rugged, seamless, one-piece molded polyethylene. They are lightweight yet strong enough not to crack or leak.
- High-quality softening resin.
- Quartz gravel support beds.
A water softener reduces the calcium or magnesium ion concentration in hard water. These “hardness ions” cause two major kinds of problems. The metal ions react with soaps and calcium-sensitive detergents, hindering their ability to lather properly and forming an unsightly precipitate. Presence of “hardness ions”
also inhibits the cleaning effect of detergent formulations.
Water hardness is responsible for many maintenance and process problems in commercial applications.
Puritech Automatic Commercial Water Softeners provide soft water to meet the demanding specifications of all types of businesses and institutions with simple and reliable equipment.
ADI Series Specifications:
|Model||Media Volume||Service Flow||Peak Flow||Controller||In/Outlet||Tank Dimension||Brine Tank|
|ADI-1035||30 Liters||5GPM||6GPM||5600FT||3/4″||10″ x 35″||38x43x84 cm|
|ADI-1054||50 Liters||6GPM||7GPM||5600FT||3/4″||10″ x 54″||38x43x84 cm|
|ADI-1354||70 Liters||8GPM||11GPM||5600FT||3/4″||13″ x 54″||38x43x84 cm|
|ADI-1465||100 Liters||12GPM||14GPM||WS1-TC||1″||14″ x 65″||38x43x84 cm|
|ADI-1665||120 Liters||18GPM||20GPM||WS1-TC||1″||16″ x 65″||38x43x84 cm|
|ADI-1865||150 Liters||20GPM||22GPM||2850FT||1-1/2″||18″ x 65″||46x46x102 cm|
|ADI-2162||200 Liters||23GPM||25GPM||2850FT||1-1/2″||21″ x 62″||64x64x127 cm|
ADI Series Specifications:
|Model||Dimension (cm)||Resin Volume||Tank Size||Cap Color||Body Color||In/Out Threads|
|CWC-L||L48 x W32 x H114||30 or 40 L||10″ x 35″||Blue/Green||White||1″|
|CWC-M||L48 x W32 x H101||21 L||8″ x 30″||Blue/Green||White||1″|
|CWC-S||L48 x W32 x H71||13 L||8″ x 18″||Blue/Green||White||1″|
- Control Valve: Fleck / Clack /Autotrol.
- Tank: glass-fiber reinforced polyethylene.
- Treating material: Strong Acid Cation Resin & Gravels
- Distributor: PE
- Max working pressure……………6 BAR
- Min working pressure…………….2 BAR
- Max working temperature…….50°C
Raw water source and quality is the key element that directly affects the choice of filtration equipment. Puritech is a worldwide leader in the residential and commercial water treatment industry. Our mission is to become the most customer-conscious, highest quality, lowest-cost producer in our industry. Please don’t hesitate to send us your inquiry and see how Puritech can help to meet your water treatment needs.